Dear Church Family,
I talked about our need to share the gospel last Sunday, and the subject is still on my mind. So, I want to write just a bit about it.
In John chapter one, we read in verses 3-5 “All things came into being by Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend (overpower) it.”
From these verse, I’m reminded that our duty is to dispel the darkness of the world we live in. People all around us are living in darkness and don’t know it.
As we think of our duty, let me give some things that I read this week as a reminder.
1. Hell will be a place of unquenchable fire.
2. Heaven is a place of holiness.
3. Hell will be a place of memory and remorse.
4. Heaven is a place of beauty.
5. Hell will be a place of thirst.
6. Heaven will be a place where we never thirst.
7. Heaven is a place of unity.
8. Hell will be place of misery and pain.
9. Heaven is a place of no sickness and pain.
10. Hell will be a place of frustration and anger.
11. Heaven is a place of joy.
12. Hell will be a place of separation.
13. Heaven is a place where all the saints will be.
14. Hell will be a place of undiluted divine wrath.
15. Heaven is a place of perfection.
16. Hell will be a place originally prepared for Satan and his host.
17. Heaven is a place shared by the holy angels.
18. Hell will be a place created for all eternity.
19. Heaven is a place that will last forever where God will be.
20. Heaven is a place where God’s glory will shine.
God’s desire is that we glorify Him and worship Him!
However, the lost can do neither!!!!!!!!!!
What are we prepared to do?