Who we are
College & Young Adults group at FBG is for discipleship and growth in young adults between the ages of 18-30. We are a blended group that includes single & married individuals who are career, college, or family focused!
Our vision is to see the Lord glorified through the faithful service of our ministry which seeks to build up and disciple young adults with biblical teaching, fellowship, and outreach. We are here to establish a spiritually interactive group that grows together and holds each other accountable to the Gospel.
What we do:
· Meet weekly for bible study and teaching relevant to young adults
· Gather regularly for fellowship, worship, and outings to build relationships
· Meet occasionally for service projects, concerts, conferences etc.
· Mentor new graduates during the transition from student to adulthood by fostering healthy Christian relationships
When & Where:
· Sunday Small Group at 9:00am – Fellowship Hall room 207
· Upcoming events to be announced!
Connect with us:
Text or Call: Patrick or Kristen Duncan
Email Patrick, Kristen, or the Church office